Здравствуйте. Мы приветствуем вас на нашем форуме.

Измени свой мир

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Измени свой мир » История рун, общие понятия, азы. » Изготовление рун из камня

Изготовление рун из камня

Сообщений 1 страница 42 из 42

Минеральное царство наиболее древнее, поскольку оно появилось на Земле задолго до растений, животных, птиц и людей. А минералы и самоцветы,являются вместилищем энергии, поскольку основное свойство камня - копить информацию.
Сначала мы выбираем камни. Все камни, будь то для защиты себя, оберег или талисман, или это обычные перстни и кольца с драгоценными камнями, всегда выбираются по своим внутренним ощущениям. Без лишней спешки, подержав камень в руках. Это не бездумное покупание и собирание всех понравившихся камней. Это ритуал. Возьмите понравившийся камушек в руку, закройте глаза и спросите, тот это камень, который вам действительно необходим? Если этот камень вам подходит, вы испытаете ясное ощущение, тепло в руках, энергию в теле, вибрацию или эмоцию - интуитивное внутреннее подтверждение.  Если ответа не последовало, верните камень туда, откуда вы его взяли. Так вам предстоит собрать 25 камешков для рун. Всего - 24, еще одна руна - руна свободного выбора, пустая, туда ничего рисовать не будем. Каждый раз, принося камешки, очищайте их проточной водой, подержав в руке под краном. После чего сложите их в отдельный мешочек.
Как только вы собрали полный набор из камешков или того, что вы выбрали для себя как основу под руны, далее вам предстоит их нарисовать самим. Для этого нужно взять белую краску (лучше, конечно, чтобы краска была светлая), коктейльные деревянные палочки (тонкие кисточки) и найти момент, когда вы будете пребывать в радости и внутренней гармонии. Если вам плохо, вы нервничаете или злы, раздражены, обижены, рисование рун придется отложить. Сначала нарисуйте каждую карандашом на листе плотной бумаги, под каждой подписав её название (либо просто распечатайте на бумаге данную информацию, чтобы она всегда была перед глазами и вы не испортили каменные заготовки). После этого можно начать уже сам процесс рисования рун на камешках. Включите спокойную любимую музыку, зажгите приятные «вкусные» благовония, свечу и можно приступать. Сначала рисем на камнях карандашом, потом палочкой (кисточкой) наносите аккуратно краску на камешки, также произнося её название. Произносить нужно название руны так, чтобы оно было слышно не далее вашего плеча. Правило начертания рун таково: руны чертятся слева направо, сверху вниз.
Когда руны высохнут, сложите их в мешочек и носите некоторое время с собой, чтобы они сонастроились с вами и привыкли к вам. Всё, руны готовы.

It's very straightforward to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this paragraph at this site.

Hi there to every body, it's my first go to see of this webpage; this weblog carries remarkable and really good stuff in support of visitors.

of course like your web site but you have to test the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to inform the truth nevertheless I will certainly come again again.

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage you to continue your great job, have a nice evening!

Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this article is amazing, nice written and come with almost all significant infos. I would like to peer extra posts like this .

After checking out a number of the blog posts on your web site, I really like your way of blogging. I saved it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Take a look at my web site as well and tell me what you think.

Aw, this was an exceptionally good post. Finding the time and actual effort to create a great article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and don't seem to get nearly anything done.

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

It is in point of fact a great and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

It's genuinely very complicated in this busy life to listen news on Television, thus I just use world wide web for that purpose, and get the hottest information.

At this time I am ready to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming over again to read more news.

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this post and the rest of the site is very good.

Hi there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!

Hello there,  You've done an incredible job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this website.

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is great blog. A great read. I'll definitely be back.

You are so awesome! I don't believe I have read a single thing like that before. So nice to find somebody with original thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that's needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

Hi there mates, nice post and good urging commented at this place, I am genuinely enjoying by these.

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually recognise what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit my website =). We can have a link alternate agreement among us

Thanks for finally talking about > %blog_title% < Loved it!

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

What's up mates, how is everything, and what you would like to say about this paragraph, in my view its genuinely amazing in favor of me.

I have read so many articles or reviews on the topic of the blogger lovers except this piece of writing is actually a fastidious article, keep it up.

I absolutely love your website.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself? Please reply back as I'm looking to create my own personal website and would like to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Kudos!

Excellent article. I certainly love this site. Thanks!

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I'm quite certain I'll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog. An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.

I've been browsing online more than three hours as of late, yet I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the internet will probably be a lot more useful than ever before.

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Currently it appears like BlogEngine is the best blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Superb work!

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful info particularly the last part :) I care for such information much. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

I have been browsing online more than three hours lately, but I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It's beautiful value enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net might be a lot more helpful than ever before.

Good way of explaining, and pleasant post to get information on the topic of my presentation subject matter, which i am going to convey in college.

Hi there, this weekend is good designed for me, because this point in time i am reading this impressive educational paragraph here at my residence.

Every weekend i used to go to see this web site, as i want enjoyment, since this this website conations in fact fastidious funny material too.

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any tips?

Hello Dear, are you really visiting this website regularly, if so then you will absolutely get nice know-how.

Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

Hello There. I discovered your weblog the usage of msn. That is a really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I'll definitely return.

I am sure this article has touched all the internet visitors, its really really pleasant piece of writing on building up new weblog.

Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to understand so much approximately this, like you wrote the ebook in it or something. I believe that you simply could do with some percent to pressure the message house a bit, but instead of that, that is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

Вы здесь » Измени свой мир » История рун, общие понятия, азы. » Изготовление рун из камня